Editing user profiles
As a case manager or manager of a team, you can modify team member information, such as user availability, skills, and team membership, right from the team profile page.
- In the Case Manager portal, click My Teams to open the Teams page.
- Select the team that you want to edit.
- On the Team Profile page, in the Members panel, click the avatar of the team member to open the member's user profile.
- To edit personal information, click Actions > Edit profile. In the Edit profile dialog box, make the required changes and click Submit when you finish:
- Personal information - Edit the user's name, email, and phone number.
- Professional information - Edit the user's job title, business unit, and manager.
- Skills - Add or delete a new skill from the user's skill set, or update existing ones. You can choose a skill from the list, or enter a new one to add it. Click Submit to create the new skill. Optional: Set a numerical value for the user's proficiency with each skill.
- To edit the user's availability for work, click Actions > Availability. In the Availability dialog box, make the required changes and click Submit when you finish:
- User unavailability - Use the calendar icons in each field to select the period of time for which the user will be unavailable. Select Add dates when unavailable to schedule additional periods of unavailability.
- Substitute operator type - Select how to reroute this user's work when the user is unavailable, either to another operator or to a work queue.
- Decision tree to find substitute - Select the decision tree to use for rerouting the user's work.
- Default to assignee - Select a person from the list as a default for rerouting the work.
- In the About panel, click Edit to revise the text.
- In the Reports to panel, click Edit to select a new manager for the user from the list.
- In the Direct reports panel , click Edit to add people to the user's team.
- The Teams panel lists all the teams of which the user is a member. Click a team to open the Team profile page and update the membership.
Open topic with navigation