Year Number, Month Number and Right Trim SQL functions not working on RD in Postgres
I have migrated from Oracle to Postgres DB and now the Year Number, Month Number and Right Trim SQL functions on my Report Definition have stopped working.
I noticed these function aliases are circumstanced with condition - pyProductType = ORACLE. Do we have any corresponding function aliases for Postgres.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thanks for posting on PSC.
There is a circumstanced rule available for POSTGRES - RS: Pega-RulesEngine:07-10-19 ID:pxYearNumber
There is a circumstanced rule available for POSTGRES - RS: Pega-RulesEngine:07-10-15 ID:pxMonthNumber
It doesn't have circumstanced version for POSTGRES.
You could view all the circumstanced version:
- Click on "Actions" button on top-right corner of the rule.
- Select "View versions"
- Open version and verify the circumstanced property by clicking on "Circumstanced" link inside the bracket.
Hope it answers your query, kindly notify by marking this post as answered for larger Pega audience.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- date property in the clipboard page list, group them by like for previous 15 days, 1 month, 1 year, 2 year etc. and count in each group
- I have a requirement where I need to display a Date field in Dropdown mode. However on load of the screen, Month and Day will remain blank but the year should get set as the current year. I have tried to use the Default value with the CurrentDateTime func
- I have a requirement where I need to display years and months based on years (current date, old date)
- Activity to get date from months and years
- Dynamic Population of values based on current month/day/year