Writing to next line after using Connect-File (operation: write from Map Structured rule) possible?
I have a requirement to append a new line after processing a record using an activity method (Connect-File / write from map structured rule).
However, unlike write from clipboard property where I can append a literal text (e.g. + "\n"), I am unable to do this successfully using the map structured operation.
Is there a way to satisfy my requirement without calling another step (Connect-File) with the clipboard operation just to append to the file?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to have a new line using Map Structured in Connect-File method?
- While writing the file using Map Structured Rule, How do I write the next record in the new line?
- Trying to write a file using Connect-file
- How Can we configure connect-file to write files in one node
- Connect-File method unable to write Data on File on server path