Where can I find examples of property reference syntax in correspondence rules?
Let me first give my standard disclaimer of having checked the 7.1.7 PRPC help and PDN first...
I am sending an email from my application, and currently it is just boilerplate text that I have typed in. I would like to include references to property values on the current case, and see this in the help:
Required. Enter a text string or a property reference.
|Message||Click the appropriate radio button to create your message with the Rich Text Editor or a Correspondence template.|
Now I have been trying to find the syntax for putting in a property reference in either the subject or the message field, but am not finding anything. Can someone point me to the proper syntax for this?
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Property reference inside a Property in Correspondence Rule
- Refering a property which has html content in Correspondence rule
- How to retrieve Test rules referred from Application rules?
- Can we reference connector rules in Flow rules?
- How can I find out Dynamic System Settings (DSS) referencing rules?