When we try to build a mobile app using Pega 7 personal edition, we receive the following error "Build failed, Build server is not accessible".
We are trying to build a sample mobile application using Pega. When we try to build a mobile app using Pega 7 personal edition, we receive the following error "Build failed, Build server is not accessible".
We inferred that we need to use a licensed Pega to build a mobile app. The Pega Administrator needs to set the configuration into Pega from the licensing info for building a mobile application as mentioned in the following link.
Can any one help me how to do these configurations as Pega administrator/Developer.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Reporting Question: Building Reports from the Quiz for "Building Reports"
- Can we Build Android Mobile App in Personal Edition PRPC v7.4 or Do we need Licensed Pega Mobile Client?
- Problem while starting Pega PRPC 7.2 personal edition, Please find below are the error logs.
- User is receiving error that "An add on for this website failed to run" while trying to edit an decision table in excel
- Getting "Error 503: PegaRULES server not available" when trying to access pega url