When Condition For Action Set under Action event for Button control in 7.1.8
I need to control the onclick action events configured for a button in the section which i cannot do it in pega 7.1.8 version as there is no when condition option available, which is availabel in 7.3 version.
Please take a look at the screen shot, I am trying to do Open assignment which i need to control if there any issue or error from the activity that is fetching the assignment key.
Anyone had such scenario, please let me now the solution.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- when condition not working properly for Action set of an event
- Displaying tooltip/smart tip for a disabled button (on hover action)- 7.1.8
- Cannot skip an action conditionally from an action set (Button's onclick behavior)
- Actions have when conditions only for controls with control mode- Editable/Read-Only
- Action set actions are not getting executed properly even after refreshing the property values used in when condition