What will be the DSS setting for jars that present in multiple codesetversion in pr_engineclasses
Suppose I have two jars abc.jar and xyz.jar for my two functionality
Now i have imported abc.jar in codeset=myapp ,codesetversion=01-89-01
After this i have imported xyz.jar in codeset=myapp, codesetversion 01-89-02
Now in the DSS "properties/com.pega.pegarules.bootstrap.codeset.version.myapp/default", what should be the value ?
1. 01-89-01,01-89-02 [Comma seperated]
2. 01-89-01:01-89-02 [Colon seperated]
3. 01-89-01 [Lowest version]
4. 01-89-02 [Highest version]
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to move jar files of pr_engineclasses from one environment to another
- Permitted Hazlecast entries in the PR_ENGINECLASSES table of the Rules schema @ Production.
- What is the exact difference between PR_ENGINECLASSES table and PR_ASSEMBLEDCLASSES table?
- prconfig/alerts/parameterpage/allowedkeywords/default DSS. Do we need multiple values as a value to this DSS?what is the delimiter we have to use?
- Create DSS setting for Prconfig settings