What is pzUnknownSessionAlert in Pega 7.1?
My application is built on IAC and uses siteminder for authnetication. At times get an error and I see that the response for the Display Harness is pzUnknownSessionAlert. I am not sure why Pega will throw this error.
I think the issue occurs when I login and logoff with different user ids at some random point it throws the error.
Any help would be appreciated.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Ways to customize Bulk Action feature of Pega 7.1?
- How to get Tenant name and Configuration Server details from Pega for OpenSpan 7.1?
- How to remove the padding spaces between the dynamic layouts in Pega 7.1?
- What are the plugins required to integrate Jenkins for automated deployment in Pega 7.1?
- How do you find the Enabled Users in PegaCall 7.1?