What is the purpose of 'Thread Count' & 'Batch scalability factor' in the Edit Settings of Data Flow configuration screen
We are trying to optimize our data flow to handle around 14 million records. The Designer Studio --> Infrastructure --> Services --> Data Flow configuration screen when you click on the 'Edit settings' we see 2 configuration items - 'Thread Count' and 'Batch Scalability Factor'. What is the purpose of the 'Batch Scalability factor' setting? If we set the Thread Count to 3 and Batch Scalability factor to 2, what exactly does it imply?
We are on Pega 7.2.1 and PegaMarketing 7.21
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan | Updated Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- No of assignments created during data flow execution depends on Number of partitions in source data or Thread count and batch scalability factor?
- Reg: What is the purpose of Data Propagation & why don't we use Data Transform instead of Data Propagation?
- Screen flow / pre & post activities
- Where do each of the 'Data Update' tools fit- when do we use each?- "ADL", "Mass Update Wizard", & "Pega Robotics"
- What's the Difference in log level setting for Soap Faults Exceptions in Pega6.2 & Pega7