what option is available in BIX when i run from designer studio and want to include properties from child classes?
if it is command line, it would be '-c'. but if i want to run from designer studio where extract rule is defined in work group level and i would like to include all work types in the extract rule.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to extract properties from child classes?
- why does BIX not extract pyStatusWork from history-work object classes?
- Error "Could not find or load main class com.pega.pegarules.pub.pegarules": When running BIX extract from windows command line
- If the child class doesnt have any properties tagged to it, Will the results of the db table mapped to child class get set to the properties of the parent class?
- BIX extracts- How to include parent and child workobjects in same extract output?