What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?
What happen if there is SLA at work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 2nd day).Now on 8th day work object is at assignment.What will happen?
If Object level SLA fires on 9th day and Work Object become "Resolved-Completed" then what will happen to assignment?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
It will fire the goal activity as usual.
This is work object level SLA ( overall process ) level. So it will run without any issues.
Typically, service levels are associated with individual assignments. However, what if the time spent on individual assignments isn't important, but the entire process must be accomplished within a specific amount of time? In this case, you can associate a service level rule with the work object itself. For more details see this article :
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Case / Task SLA Report to show Like (Task completed on 4th day of 7 day SLA)
- Set expiration of External Assignment to 1 HOUR (and not per day)
- How to restrict managers to update only Goal and Deadline Days and Time fields in SLA rule
- Stage Level SLA- Agent process Goal and Deadline at the same time regardless of the defined time intervals
- Case level SLA- Edit goal and deadline values