what are Pega Marketing oubound campaign performance improvement parameters?
I know this might look as general and open ended question, but it is specific to analysis.
I want to check the factors that are impacting the campaign run. for this I want to check the step by step process and the time taking for each activity like strategy components, Data flows, activities etc. But I'm not sure how can I trace the campaign like we do core pega components like activities, agents etc. Currently my campaign performance has been degraded from 1 hr to 6hrs. I want to know what all the logs, db traces and other tracing options I can use to estimate the performance impacting factors.
Kindly suggest me how to trace the campaign in the perspective of time taking for each component.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Request guidance to improve the performance of a marketing/decisioning application
- Tools and recommendations to improve PEGA applications performance.
- Pega Marketing: Accessing Campaign related fields(Issue and Group) in Marketing Strategy
- Pega Marketing Campaign Goal Definitions
- How to Trace Pega marketing components like 'Campaign' run?