The webinar "using PDF connectors" sample application
I am studying the webinar "Using PDF connectors" and crafted the sample application. In the Pdf Viewer component in Studio the PDF I picked shows.
But when actually starting the automation the Pdf Viewer does not show anything? See also attached screen shots.
Any ideas out there?
Regards Aad Slingerland
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Pure by luck I found out the following:
Enable the ToolbarDevSection in de pdfviewer properties (as instructed in the video).
Start the automation in debug mode.
Klik on the (small) developerbutton in the upper right corner of the pdfviewer component in the windows form and select (for example) Highlicht Lines.
The pdfviewer automagically shows the first page of the pdf.
See also two screen shots attached.
Regards, Aad Slingerland.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "Using Data Sources" exercise: "The dialog"
- Creating the First Form- >Exercise "Using the Form Builder": Button "Configure form" is disabled
- Post-2: Creating the First Form- >Exercise "Using the Form Builder": Button "Configure form" is disabled
- "Using an Adaptive Model in a Strategy" quiz
- Property- Advanced- "Use Validate" not firing the edit validate rule on tabbing out