Web Control requires a rematch to match. (INITIAL TROUBLESHOOTING STEP)
If you are running into an issue where you have to perform a rematch for a control to match in the object explorer, you should perform the following troubleshooting step to see if it resolves your matching issue.
Open the Web Adapter properties and look for a property called EnableMatchInProcess. The default for this property is True. You should set this value to False and retest. The EnableMatchInProcess property determines whether or not the adapter will use in process matching or out of process matching. In Process matching is usually faster but we have commonly experienced issues where some controls do not match (This all has to do with how the control is being loaded i.e. Dynamic content, AJAX, etc).
IF THIS RESOLVES YOUR ISSUE:
Great! I would suggest to test and make sure that all of your controls are still matching as expected.
IF THIS DOESN'T RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE:
I would suggest to try different match rules for this control. If you have no success, I would suggest reaching out to support.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add FAQ Group Tag***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- RPA- All Match Rules Are Green But Web Control Is Not Matched
- Interrogation Bulleye Continuously re-matching, how to solve this issue?
- Match Rules For Isolating Visible Web Controls
- Web Page Control is matching
- Hi, We have set the connection pool settings as per the set up guide (initial connection 0, max connection 25 and min connection 0). We have faced lots of Pega 0026 alert and connection time out problem for this. I have checked few articles in PDN but did