Want to Split Work Object and make new IDs
Hi, I've previously written a question about the split option in Pega. From what I've seen, the split will not create a new work object ID. For what I'm doing, I think it will confuse the users to have multiple tasks all associated with the same work object ID #. I would like for the beginning of one work object to spawn multiple objects, each with their own unique ID #. Is there a way to do this? I've yet to see it in my testing. Thx.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- After clicking Edit button, then i need to open new work object to do my work and need to close old work object tab (something like hold that Work Object), after complete work in new work object,again need to open old work object tab automatically
- How do Split for each, Split join and spin off actually work?
- Make a temporary case a covered object dynamically upon persisting
- Calling Flow in Work- from Split for Each
- Survey is not working with Split for Each flow