[Video]: Support Guide: Print Complete TextArea Control Content to PDF
In this Global Customer Support (GCS) video created by Rajendraprasadu Potti (@Prajendra) and Praveen Kumar Mankala ( @PraveenMankala), you will learn how to print the complete TextArea control content to a PDF.
To see our complete collection of videos, refer to this Support Guide search link, which picks up all new Support Guide videos as they are posted. Also, please reply below if you have topic suggestions!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- [Video]: Support Guide: How to Troubleshoot Automatic Resizing of TextArea Control on Refresh
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting Reports that Appear Truncated after Using Print Option
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting Truncated Reports Exported to PDF
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting ActiveX Controls
- [Video]: Support Guide: Using Fiddler to Collect Network Traces from an iOS Device on a Pega Mobile App