[Video]: Support Guide: Debugging PEGA0066 Alerts for an Offline-enabled Mobile Application
In this Global Customer Support (GCS) video created by Gayathri Alloju, you will learn debugging techniques for data-sync issues in an offline-enabled mobile application.
To see our complete collection of videos, refer to this Support Guide search link, which picks up all new Support Guide videos as they are posted. Also, please reply below if you have topic suggestions!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- [Video]: Support Guide: Configuring an App to be offline-enabled
- [Video]: Support Guide: Tracing Offline Mobile Applications
- [Video]: Support Guide: Enabling Debug Logging for Decisioning Related Loggers
- [Video]: Support Guide: Debugging Events for Touch Enabled Devices
- [Video]: Support Guide: Using Fiddler to Collect Network Traces from an iOS Device on a Pega Mobile App