[Video]: Support Guide: Debugging a Failed Campaign Execution
In this Global Customer Support (GCS) video created by Pooja Sura (@Pooja_GCS), you will learn how to debug issues related to a failed Campaign Execution in Pega Marketing.
To see our complete collection of videos, refer to this Support Guide search link, which picks up all new Support Guide videos as they are posted. Also, please reply below if you have topic suggestions!
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- [Video]: Support Guide: Debugging Real-time Push Notifications for Desktop Apps
- [Video]: Support Guide: Enabling Debug Logging for Decisioning Related Loggers
- [Video]: Support Guide: Debugging PEGA0066 Alerts for an Offline-enabled Mobile Application
- [Video]: Support Guide: Debugging Steps for Localization Issues of Text Messages
- [Video]: Support Guide: Troubleshooting and Debugging Export to Excel Issues