User is receiving error that "An add on for this website failed to run" while trying to edit an decision table in excel
One of our users is receiving an error when clicking on the “Edit in Excel” button on any Business Managed Table: “An add on for this website failed to run”. This issue is particular to the users and no other user reported it. Please advise if this user is missing Pega plug ins or add ons .
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Academy course System Arch Essentials.........exercise issue. Unable to successfully "save and run"
- When we try to build a mobile app using Pega 7 personal edition, we receive the following error "Build failed, Build server is not accessible".
- In Pega 6.3 is it possible to open a decision table in "Edit in excel" mode if the MS excel 2016 is there in the system?
- "Edit in Excel" not working as expected for Decision tables
- edit in excel of decision table is throwing the error 'Permission denied. Contact PegaRules Administrator'