User access in Pega Mobile
Hi - I have a user in application who will be externally authenticated using SSO . The same user will also access the application using Pega mobile both online and offline mode . SSO as we know will not work in offline mode.
So my question is how to use this same operator in both of this scenarios ( SSO enabled and disabled based on scenario ) . Usually a operator if it's marked as Externally Authenticated will not follow base pega access if external authentication is not available.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Offline Access in Pega Mobile
- Pega 7 Mobile App to Access an Application
- How to access and Download Pega Mobile application
- When we try to build a mobile app using Pega 7 personal edition, we receive the following error "Build failed, Build server is not accessible".
- Can Pega Mobile access phone number as per SIM card(s)?