/upgrade.sh: syntax error at line 24: `j=$' unexpected
Upgrade script is not running in Solaris bash version 3.2.57.It works fine in bash version 4.2 aix.Please look at the below post for more info.I am trying to run the script for pega version 7.1.8.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ./upgrade.sh: syntax error at line 24: `j=$' unexpected
- Upgrade.sh fails for data upgrade with- WARNING: Encountered database error attempting to load jar into Oracle: ORA-00604
- ORA-00904 Invalid identifier error when running upgrade.sh for 7.1.9
- Unrecognized token 'Error': was expecting ('true', 'false' or 'null'); at [Source: Error 404:; line: 1, column: 6]; at com.pega.pegarules.integration.engine.internal.util.PRServiceUtils.mapInboundData(PRServiceUtils.java:1293
- SQL Script syntax errors in DDL for Page 7 SI Payments framework Upgrade in SI Payments 7 Build