Update ruleset record in Class rule.
I've created a Implementation class in FW rule set, need to update the ruleset of that class rule as implementation. Is there any way to do it?
***Moderator Edit: Vidyaranjan| Converted from discussion to question***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
>>> But why does pega restricts to modify the RS record in class?
- One class rule can not exist in multiple rulesets and hence there is a restriction
>>> what is the pega recommended way of implementation?
- need to refractor the classes...
Wizards 'Move Rules', 'Delete a class' & 'Rename a Class' are considered.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- will system create a property in Index-CircumstanceDefinition class, if we use it for circumstancing a rule.
- How to re-Build the cache for Activity and Class rule.
- Create/Delete/Update a Ruleset Version takes time as their are 1100 different rule set versions available to render in RuleSet Rule Form
- Operator dnot allow Rule Check Out making it impossible to save a record belonging to a RuleSet that requires Check Out
- Setting 'Number of records to update at a time' for extract rule