Update operator imge From Url
I have requirement to update operator image from a URL(like "http://www.avajava.com/images/avajavalogo.jpg") instead of uploading image and saving operator profile by opening the operator profile.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thank you for posting your question on the Product Support Community(PSC). After speaking with one of our Subject Matter Experts, it has been decided that this is an enhancement request.
Therefore, an enhancement request has been submitted on your behalf. The request ID tagged in the Related Support Case Number field section in the thread. I have sent an email with the additional details on the same.
The Community members can pitch in with your inputs on the requirement raised by the user.
~Vidyaranjan A V | Community Moderator | PegaProductSupport | Pegasystems Inc.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Updating pr_operators table in from DB does not update Operator RULE in PEGA
- Restrict operator of particular access group to update the Operator Skills and Workbaskets
- PrpcServiceUtils Want to encrypt pega.rest.server.url operator password
- PrpcServiceUtils encrypt pega.rest.server.url operator passwords
- Invalid Division for Operator on accessing the SSO url