Unable to check platform REST service due to the HTTP response code of 500 indicated a server error.
I am getting the below error when I try to add Environment details and choose environment type as 'Development (DEV)'. If I choose a different environment, I don't get any error.
Unable to check platform REST service due to the HTTP response code of 500 indicated a server error. The response data may contain a reason. // The body of the service's response, which is set up for mapping in the Connector rule, was empty for this service call.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to check platform REST service due to the HTTP response code of 500 indicated a server error- RMS configuration.
- Devops Accelerator Pack- Unable to manage Environments due to Error- ** Unable to check platform REST service due to
- REST ERROR in LSA EXERCISE: the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]
- Getting Fail: Unexpected HTTP 500 Response code using the REST connector and setting values on pyRequestAttachmentPage
- Pega REST service recording 401 response code though it is serving with http code 200