Troubleshooting Network Connectviity Issues - Pega Cloud
I am wondering if anyone in the community has any experience/guidance in relation to troubleshooting connectivity between a Pega Cloud environment to/from their business systems (via VPN).
We have an active VPN with outbound initiatied HTTPS running and are now in the process of getting further services (some inbound initiated) such as IMAP/SMTP/SFTP up and running. Our developers have access within the Designer Studio to run the Email Wizard (which ultimately will provide authorised access), but are there some basic system management tools available which we can use to verify where traffic is routing and connectivity (e.g. Telnet, Ping, Traceroot)?
I do appreciate that the platform is hosted on AWS and that may restrict what is available.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add SR Exists group tag; updated topic Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Facing error bootstrap configuration issues- Base Pega: 7.1.7 to 7.3 upgrade script
- Data Page issues- after Pega 7.3.1 to 8.2.1 upgrade
- How to consume a service (in client's private network) from Pega cloud?
- Do you know.. Popular Pega Classes/Loggers that helps in Troubleshooting Issues? Check it out here-
- [Video]: Troubleshooting OpenID Connect authentication service integration issues with Pega Platform