Time Interval as non deployable component
I've a requirement to automatic retry a service on failure after 30 minutes. The catch it, this time interval should be reconfigurable without deployment (something similar to a Dynamic System Settings concept) . The wait shape's Time Interval falls out of scope (as in order to change the interval the latest version should be migrated to prod)
Is there anyway for the flow to wait for sometime with the time interval being a non deployable component?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Stage Level SLA- Agent process Goal and Deadline at the same time regardless of the defined time intervals
- Can we schedule a "File Listener" to run only at particular time (instead of pooling interval) similar to Agent Activities?
- Wait shape is not working for time interval
- Is it possible to increase the time interval of 120 seconds to prevent the "Unable to synchronize requestor withing 120 seconds" error?
- WAIT Shape not progressing even though the time interval has reached/passed