Thread level data page is refreshed even though the same STANDARD thread of the same service requestor is being used to process multiple requests
I have a REST service, from which I'm referring to a data page (via the service activity). The Data Page is a editable thread level one, with NO 'Reload per interaction'/'Limit data page to single page' option selected & also, the data page is not parameterized as well.
I'm also printing the requestor & thread name in the response to confirm which requestor & thread the request is being processed on.
Also, in the service package, I have kept the max no. of active & idle requestors as 3 & idle time to 10 seconds.
When I run the service manually from my pega login, the thread level Data Page is loaded only the 1st time & is not refreshed for successive service executions (confirmed, since the same data from the 1st load is shown in response for next runs as well).
But, when I trigger the service from SOAP UI, the Data Page is refreshed every time (different/new data is returned in response every time). The requestor & thread is the same for all runs (printed & confirmed in response).
Is there any difference in how Pega treats a user requestor & a service requestor? Is the STANDARD thread of a service requestor reinitialized each time while the requestor is reused? What is the explaination/reason for this difference in behavior?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Refresh section when a property in requestor level data page changes condition is not working
- Unable to passivate page 'RequestorTemp' on thread 'STANDARD' in requestor 'HXXXXXXXXDGJS0BU8D3Z8OAS'
- Thread and Requestor Scope Editable Data Page is reflecting under Node Data Pages
- Requestor level editable declare page refreshing twice in same interaction?
- CPM: Requestor level editable/ReadOnly declare page refreshing twice in same interaction?