Is there a way to warn users when IE11 Compatibility View is enabled when they enter a PRPC site?
Our layouts do not look their best when IE11 has compatibility settings in place. I am looking for a means to detect that in our application, so we could warn the end user about the settings.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- IE9 Compatible PRPC v6.1SP2 Designed application not working in IE11 without Compatibility mode ON
- IE 11- Disable unchecking the 'display intranet sites in compatibility view' for Pega 7
- How to download the certification from the new site?
- Where can we suggest the changes/correction required in PDN web site?
- Datetime control throwing "Not a valid date value" exception when the user enters the date in "MMddyyyy" format