IS there a bug for set attachment category in the Attach content control?
I am trying to set a default attachment category as the post below but all categories always come out somehow.
our version is 7.2.1 and the setting is also attached? Is there a know issue for this? I saw there is an issue in v7.1.8 but not in v7.2.x
[Resolved] How to set attachment category when upload file with mobile ?
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Upon reviewing the associated SR, it was resolved with the following explanation:
The category will be populated properly when the screen is opened in mobile but when it is opened in desktop, the attach content control behaves like a normal file atttach functionality.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Using the Attach Content Control: How to fill the Attachment settings?
- Attachment settings in Attach Content control is not working
- How to remove 'URL" attachment type from Add Attachment control?
- How to set the deafult value for a select drop down,which is using DynamicSelect control?
- How can I set multiple properties when a value is selected from a Dropdown control?