Is there any way to conditionally/dynamically show flow action short description value.
I need to show two different flow action short description values for different conditions.
Is it possible to do?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Same sort of functionality is present in pyCaseActionArea section.
You can put another label with your own property holding the value based on condition.
By Default newAssignPage will have all the applicable FlowAction lebel present for use.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dynamic Short Description of flow action
- Is it possible to include value of any clipboard page property in short description of a flow-action,so that this value is visib
- How to hide or not to display "short description" of flow action at run time
- The button control does not provide conditions for actions like post value.
- Pega 7.1.7 Localize Feild Values for Short Description