Is there any solution to restart JMS listener in the activity
We have security requirement needs to automatic update JMS listener credential regularly.
But we found an issue that is only after restarting the JMS listener it will take effect.
As this is the automatic procedure, we don't want to go SMA and restart all the JMS listener manually.
We are thinking to write an activity in Pega code which can achieve this requirement.
Is there any Pega API or method can be called to achieve this?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Please look into the below post.
You may try performing it by updating the DSS setting through activity. Please refer to below post
Hope this helps.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to automatically restart JMS listeners from Activity.
- Email Listener Issue: Every time we edit the Service Email Activity, the Listener does not pick up the changes. It does after complete Pega Server Restart.
- File Listener restart function to call from activity
- We are currently using Connect-JMS in the activity to get data from External system. However I want to use Data pages instead of Activity for JMS. I could not find it as an option in Data Pages. Does Pega 7 support JMS using Data pages?
- Sometimes email listener require restart to listen the email messages