Is there any OOTB Activity that will Create an Operator dynamically in Application
Is there any OOTB Activity that will Create an Operator dynamically in Application.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What is the OOTB Activity for Sign Up (Create Operator) for guest users
- OOTB Activity in 7.2 or 7.3 to create Operator IDs?
- End user want to create operator id, is there any OOTB screen available to create operator id?
- Pega 7-OOTB Activities List and it's explanation. And also OOTB dynamic System Setting List and it's explanation
- After migrating from Pega6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2; New Pega 7.2.2 Rule-Connect-SOAP calls InvokeAxis2 activity in Pega-IntegrationEngine:07-10-27 OOTB ruleset and the step numbers are different but operations are similar.