Table does not exist error when creating a new case
Logged in as Admin user to a new application. Go to create a new case in Pega Express and get the error: "Table does not exist in database" Any suggestions?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Table does not exist when creating a case. Database error.
- Table does not exist error when I try to add case type
- I have created an data table. When Im trying to call this data table in a step im getting the error "Error: ** ** An error occured on executing the query for the report definition- There was a problem getting a list: code: 0 SQLState: XX000 Message: ERRO
- Creating a test case for Decision Table fails with execution error
- Ruleset Error when creating new Case Type