Suppressing validate rule for conditions
I have a validate rule for required field validations and the rule mapped to a flow action that gets triggered on "Submit" button click. I have another button to Restart the Stage. So if "Restart" button is clicked and Submit is clicked, the user should be redirected to the first step of the Stage. And this should happen irrespective of whether all the control have value or not. i.e. I want to suppress the Required field validations on Restarting the Stage but they should be active for moving to the next step. Any help on how I can achieve this?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do you conditionally validate an optional embedded page using a Validate Rule
- Validate Rule Says 'No additional Conditions'
- Does any thing in Java step method suppresses the Declarative rule?
- How to suppress stacktraces from Rule-Connect-Java exceptions?
- Can we Suppress the WARN in Pega Rules Logs with out changing the Log-Level Settings