Standard agent's security context is not switching to pyAccessGroup of the queued requestor
V7.1.8 - Standard agent is always running under PRPC:Unauthenticated context (PegaRULES:Guest role) and is not switching to the authorization context of the queued requestor. Any ideas on what might be the issue or if this is a known issue?
Edit: Issue is resolved. System name was changed and the new Batch requestor was using Unauthenticated accessgroup instead of the batch access group. We had to clear the cache and restart to get it working again.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Issue is resolved. System name was changed and for some reason the new Batch requestor was using Unauthenticated accessgroup instead of the batch access group. We had to clear the cache and restart to get it working again.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Standard Agent's Application Ruleset Stack getting modified after 2nd Iteration(PRPC 5.5)
- Change Stage Error when a service is run as 'Initialize service requestor context' vs 'Current requestor context' in PEGA 7.3.1
- I wanted to know more about EstablishContext in relevance with 'Queue for Agent' method. If somebody can throw light on the topic.
- MinimumAgeForProcessing- 'Queue For Agent'
- Unable to passivate page 'RequestorTemp' on thread 'STANDARD' in requestor 'HXXXXXXXXDGJS0BU8D3Z8OAS'