SR-B10491: pxThread not reflecting access group change
My client has developed code that performs a function similar to the switchApplication function in the Developer portal menu. However, the difference is that clipboard data is retained.
In some environments, this process works, but in others it doesn't. It appears that sometimes pxThread is not updated properly, reflecting the access group change. The odd thing is that the error isn't apparent on the first flow action that appears. On the first flow action everything appears normal. But on the second flow action, the styleling and other features of the 'switched to' app are gone, and the screen and functions are all malformed and inoperable.
Anybody run into this before? Any idea how to debug it? We have used the tracer and tried comparing a trace when it works and when it doesn't, but so far no joy.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add SR Exists group tag***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Change the default access group when operator has no access groups associated
- Acccess Group Authentication timeout OOTB pop up stream needs a change, we want to take back the user to login screen on access group authentication time out
- SystemPages, since Pega7 moved Requestor page inside SystemPages, is it need to change all the code where ever pxRequestor,pxThread to SystemPages.pxRequestor for older Pega Version Code to Work in Pega7
- runtime change of access group
- Dynamically Changing access group