Special characters are getting encoded when using < pega:lookup > tag
I am using <pega:lookup> tag to display value of a field value on UI . Since the field value has single quotes[']. Encoded HTML characters are getting displayed on UI. Like in below example:-
Expected Value: 'Submit' Output Value: 'Submit'
Can anyone tell me how to proceed?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SOAP service input with french characters is cutting off the XML following the special character. Is it an encoding issue in the request being sent to PEGA?
- Some PRRuntimeError in logs caused by com.pega.pegarules.pub.runtime.IndeterminateConditionalException: Trying to evaluate Rule-Access-When conditions < ACCESS WHEN NAME > when there is no page to evaluate them against
- Else statement for < pega:when name="WHENCONDITIONNAME" >
- history records having generic task name “i.e. Question” instead of specific < Question Name > when using Question Shape in a flow introduced in Pega Survey FW
- How to align image using < Pegadocumentobject > tag