Spawning a background thread from online thread
Hi, We have a requirement to start a background process on a button click in a screen. User should be shown with a confirmation message with out having to wait for the process to complete. There are no WOs or flows involved in this process. It purely does some time consuming processing on the external database records. Basically I am trying to find out if there is any way to span batch thread from the online thread. Appeciate your suggestions Thanks
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Push the Button on the Message Box spawned from Excel Macro
- Can we change the background colors of the screens based on condition? Please let me know can we change background colors dynamically in CSS?? please share the posibility ways..
- How to use Run in background shape to start a background process in a process flow
- Refreshing section in another thread from the current thread
- PR Thread and Java Thread