SLA scenarios while an user is working on the same Case or Work Object
As part of the SLA escalation activities, the case should be routed from worklist to exception workbasket @ deadline as part of SLA configuration (passed deadline is not configured). But the case had been opened by the User and the SLA had been breached in this duration.
1. What will happen in this scenario? Does the SLA escalation activities will be triggered on the case in this scenarios (i.e. the case will be pulled from the User worklist and moved into exception workbasket or will trigger an exceptions)? (or)
2. How do SLA will triggered again on the case when the passed deadline is not enable on the SLA rule? How to identify the similar cases, whether it will be in broken queue? How to establish the escalation activities again for the failure scenario?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
If the user has the lock on the work object then the SLA agent will not be able to process it. The queue item would be requeued to try again in 15 minutes.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Issue with Case Management Portal Open case Timeliness Report with Work object level SLA
- What happen if there is SLA at Work Object Level(Goal activity will fire on 9th day) and also SLA at assignment level(Goal activity will fire on 4th day).Now on 8th day work object isat assignment.What will happen?
- In a Confirm Harness I am having one Button, On Click of that button I have to Launch a new but a different Case type Work object at the same time i have to close the Currently opened Harness. So that After Completing the newly launched work object case i
- With the Work object id, can we find out whether that work object is of child case or parent case?. Do we have any DB column for this identification?. Someone please clarify on this.
- There is no increment on case and assignment urgencies(Means there is no SLA updates), After user done maual urgency update.