Setting Response Code in response from authentication activity for a rest service package.
I am invoking a custom authentication from a service package and setting a failed challenge stream in case of failure. All works fine but the response in the return still shows response code of 200. I want it to be 401. How can we control the response code returned from authentication activity?
If we don't set challenge stream then response code is getting set as 401.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set Content-type as application/json;charset=UTF-8 in a failed authentication response at service package level
- Usage of Custom Authentication Activity in the level of service package for Service REST
- Custom Authentication Service in Service Package and consume Service REST
- Pega REST service recording 401 response code though it is serving with http code 200
- Stateful Vs Stateless in service package.