Server hang Issue, while saving rules
We are using tomcat server ,which is hosting our application. We are facing server hanging issue when trying to save or saveas or checkin some type of rules like property(with promtlist),decision tree, decision table, HTML rules. Heap size has been increased. But still we are facing server hang issue. And it is taking lot of time to come up. Could any one suggest what to do in such scenarios, Did any one faced such issue?
We have another tomcat server with same configuration where we dont have any issue.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rules Check in- server hanging
- Inefficient OOTB Report definition causing performance issue, SA-47747
- After clicking on the "Save as" button, then the rule which has saved having some User interface issue in Pega 7.2
- How to open and save non-versioned rule instance across different nodes and servers
- Tomcat server hangs after asynchronous processing starts