Scope of client event in HTML screens.
The scope of client event in screens are only for properties with Formats checkbox, textarea etc... Is there any way to implement client event by clicking Images?
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Center Allign the Sections to have similar look on Larger screens.
- Excercise Instance not loading some screens.
- unable tio interrogate login screen and client view policy selection(easel screen in client view)
- In the tracer you can specify to trace events of type "interaction". It seems very useful to trace communication between the client and the server but I would like to have more information. Do you know where I can find more information about these event
- Options for PEGA Html client running in an iframe interacting with the hosting html page