Saving a rule
When a rule is edited using Pega Express (For example a section), does Pega Express automatically checks out the rule? Do we get the option of either saving or discarding the changes as I did not see that option? If the rule gets saved automatically with any changes made, would like to know in which ruleset will that get saved? Is there an ability to control that feature to save rules in a particular ruleset?
Appreciate your feedback.
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- A Rule-RuleSet-Version could not be saved due to 1 error(s) on it: ** Save failed: ** Java Exception
- After clicking on the "Save as" button, then the rule which has saved having some User interface issue in Pega 7.2
- Not a Rule--> Save As / Create New Rule
- Rule set is not visible when trying to save as the rule
- Exercise: Change Business Rules- How to save changed business rule in revision