When pressing save button in a flow all the pages get committed to data base even the temp ones, and after reloading the same page or the case ID the selected options don't load but a new page is created in the page list.
Please let me know how can we either delete the old temp page from DB as it is coming in reports or we can use the same page.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Clipboard Save button do not save the page in Database
- Requirement where user should save data without clicking save button
- After clicking on the "Save as" button, then the rule which has saved having some User interface issue in Pega 7.2
- Clipboard Save button do not saving the properties in Database
- How to add a radio button in front of each row in the repeating grid layout and upon selection of any row and click on the submit button should save the values to