Running node level data page is flushing data oage from all node
We are using Pega: 7.1.9. We have multi-node system, where we are running node level data page manually (Actions > Run) by not selecting "Flush All instances of data page". After successful execution, data page is available on current node only (where it was run). Instances of Data page from other node has been flushed. Our objective was to reload the data page on the current node only.
As I know, if we Flushing/Clearing a node level data page (Load Management > Clear Data Page), Pega will flush/clear data page instances from all nodes of a cluster. But here we are just running to reload the data page on a specific node. Why Pega is flushing Data Page from other nodes? Is running manually a Data page means Clear Data Page + reload? Any link/reference on Node Level data page synchronization will be helpful.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to add Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Node level data page will run on multi nodes or on single node?
- Loading data on a data page in one node flushes same data page on another node.
- Flush Parameterized Data Page on all Nodes from Activity/Data Transform
- How to flush thread level data page
- Thread Level Parameterized Data Page not flushing out