Rule-File-Binary Accessed from Function
I am trying to access a file that I have saved as Rule-File-Binary rule from a function with the syntax [code]String file1Name = "Path/file.dat"; File file1 = new File(file1Name);[/code] I currently have the binary file in the webwb directory with a relative path, and have tried the above code with various combinations for the path and keep getting File Not Found exceptions. How do I reference the path to a binary file rule? BTW, because of the code I am trying to run, I do need to java.io.File because the Pega 5.4SP2 APIs I am using do not have some methods I need exposed. Thanks for any suggestions.
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to Parse a binary file in Pega (Rule-File-binary) file extension can be (.pdf,.excl,.msg) need source code (java)
- Skimming- Mismatch of rule count in pr4_rule_file_binary table
- Can Rule-File-Binary rule ID take illegal characters?
- Doubt on Rule-File-Binary
- Rule-File-Binary flow image remains locked