Reusing the current web application controls in openspan studio
in the openspan studio, I am changing the Start page for web application from http://X to http://X1 for an instance, where X1 has some cosmetic changes like moving the controls from one place to other and few similar minor changes within the page, without changing the control names or properties.
and the automation is failing to identify the controls in the new URL though nothing has changed, is there a way we can reuse the existing controls or have to recreate each and every control in the application?
being new to this,I assume there should be someway we can use existing as we cannot add 100's of form controls every time we enhance our application.
please post your thoughts!
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to update Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega OpenSpan Studio: Web Application or Universal Web Application?
- Pega Robotic Studio: How to convert OpenSpan.Adapters.Web.Controls.Image object into System.Drawing.Image object
- Re-Using Application Interrogation Controls
- OpenSpan Services application stopped working Issue in Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) Studio
- how to check the status of file download in web browser in Pega Robotic Studio 8 (openspan)