Retrieving file name from File Listener
Does anyone know how to retrieve the file name of a file the File Listener picks up and starts processing?
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??
- ERROR: Retrieve CSV file / data from HDFS File System
- I have created a File Listener but unable to see my File Listener in SMA.
- Does File listener listens a file of Zip extension?