restarting the app server
Hi, we have 6 applications that are exposed as services . everytime , there is a problem with 1 service ( for example problem connecting to a db etc) , we had to restart the entire app server . is there a way to just refresh the application(service) that is having an issue so that other applications on prpc are not impacted ...
***Updated by moderator: Marissa to close post***
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega app need to be restarted if DB has been restarted?
- After database restart we must restart also application server
- Restart of Application Server (PEGA Dev Server)
- Why do we have to restart the application server whenever we have a DB server changes.
- How to Prevent Tomcat auto restart in the LSA App Build 7.31 virtual machine?