Requirement is to Log the entire REST (JSON) requests that come into a Mock REST service in SoapUI
I'd like to be able to log the entire REST (JSON) requests that come into a Mock REST service in SoapUI. I do see them in the Message Log - but only the date/time stamp and the URL is shown - no details (like the actual *JSON contents* of the request) is visible and accessible.That would be a great addition to verify that the incoming requests are indeed formatted as I need them to be. please help.
***Updated by moderator: Lochan to branch reply and create new post***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Why REST Service cannot parse json request if Content-Type header is equal to application/json;charset=UTF-8.
- Use Data-Transform to Map Properties of an Integration Service (JSON)
- Logging Connect-REST JSON request and response in Tracer
- REST Service- JSON Request
- How to configure the below given multipart JSON request for Connect-REST service in PRPC V7.1.7